Women’s EQUIP: Book Clubs
February 12-March 8
Sign up to participate in our 2023 Women’s Winter EQUIP Classes. These classes will be in the format of book clubs and will further address the topics we discussed in the Fall EQUIP Class.
The book clubs will take place between February 12th-March 8th and will be offered at various times (Sunday 10:30 AM, Tuesday 6 PM, Wednesday 10 AM). Childcare will be provided on Sundays and Wednesdays. These times will be a place to discuss the reading and share practically as we seek to follow Christ in our everyday lives.
Please register below for the specific book club you would like to attend.
Many of these books are available in the church bookstore or online.
• Sundays 10:30am – Habits of Grace (Linda Thompson)
• Sundays 10:30am – Identity Theft (Malory Sanders)
• Sundays 10:30am – Untangling Emotions (Mel Harrington)
• Tuesdays 6pm – Habits of Grace (Marilyn Player, Erin Blakely)
• Wednesdays 10am – Identity Theft (Lisa Strawderman)
• Wednesdays 10am – Untangling Emotions (Deborah Brock)
• Wednesdays 10am – Aging with Grace (Robin Lewis)