Children’s Ministry Associate
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the Children’s Ministry Associate is to help lead the congregation in ministry to children that will be God-centered and consistent with what we are teaching adults. More than teaching commandments and behaviors, the greatest objective is to teach children to revere God.
The Children’s Ministry Associate will report to the Family Ministries Pastor.
Position Status: Full Time Salaried– Exempt (~40 hours weekly)
Bachelor’s degree and some theological education preferred. If applicable, relevant work experience may be sufficient.
The Children’s Ministry Associate at Crosspoint Church must be one who strives in all areas of life to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, maintaining a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.
This person must possess a heart both for making God’s glory known among the nations and for ministering to children and parents, that this generation of children at Crosspoint Church may surpass previous generations in faith, knowledge, righteousness, fruitfulness, evangelistic zeal and commitment to world evangelization.
This person must also be competent with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Drive suite. They must be able to learn and utilize our church database system (CCB), and work well in a team environment.
- Work with Family Ministries Pastor to administrate and execute Crosspoint’s ministry to families and children (birth – 5th grade).
- Sunday Morning Programming
- Sunday Evening Programming
- Outreach Opportunities
- Parent Equip Opportunities
- Recruit, mobilize, and train volunteers to serve in our children’s ministry in accordance with our Family Ministries Handbook. Training should include philosophy of ministry, sexual abuse awareness, age-group needs, curriculum, goals, and discipline.
- Assist Family Ministries Pastor to train and oversee Generation LINK staff assigned to the Family Ministries team.
- Continuously evaluate and improve infrastructure, systems, facilities, equipment, and policies to better administer this growing ministry.
- Pursue excellence in communication with staff, parents, workers, and outsiders.
- Continue to improve skills and knowledge in areas of responsibility through conferences and other opportunities.
- Promote the unity and synergy of the church that God may be glorified in all things.
- Other duties as assigned by Family Ministries Pastor.