Administrative Assistant 1
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Administrative Assistant 1 is responsible for providing support for various ministries of the church. Above all, the Administrative Assistant 1 will seek to honor God by assisting Crosspoint Church in maintaining an organized, professional, and warming front office environment. The Administrative Assistant 1 will report to the Director of Operations.
Position Status: Part Time Hourly
Weekly Hours: Monday-Thursday 12:45pm-5pm, Friday 12pm-3pm
The Administrative Assistant 1 at Crosspoint Church must be one who strives in all areas of life to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, maintaining a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Committed to the mission of the church.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Phone and email etiquette.
- Greet and Show Hospitality to any Visitor or Person on the Phone
- Assist with Mercy Ministry Data Administration
- Assist with Special Events, Meetings, and Conferences
- Unlock, Lock, and Maintain Front Office
- Provide Administrative support as needed for Various Ministries and Pastors
- Enter Weekly Data
- Run Weekly Reports
- Prepare the Weekly Bulletin
- Prepare the Weekly E-news
- Take Detailed Notes at Staff Meetings
- Maintain Office Supplies and Equipment
- Process All Bookstore Orders