At Crosspoint Church we seek to steward the grace we have received from God by using our gifts to serve. This stewardship takes many different forms – from serving on one of our First Impressions teams to teaching our preschoolers to leading our high school students to helping with grounds maintenance.
Please submit the form at the bottom of this page if you are intersted in serving in any of the following areas:
- First Impressions Teams– Welcome attendees by serving as a parking lot attendant, first time connector, greeter, hospitality team member, or usher on a bi-weekly basis.
- Kids Check-In– Serve children in the nursery and Kids Worship with check-in and security on a weekly or bi-weekly basis (membership required).
- Kids Worship– Serve children 3 years old-2nd grade as a teacher, helper, music leader, or substitute on a weekly or monthly basis (membership required).
- Nursery– Serve as a preschool teacher or nursery helper on a weekly or monthly basis (membership required).
- Media/Band/Sound– Help lead our church in worship through singing, playing an instrument, or running sound, media, or lighting.
- Transportation– Provide transportation for college students or individuals living in the Clemson community.
- College– Invest in college students through one-on-one discipleship or by helping with events.
- Kids Connection– Serve children 4 years old-5th grade as a teacher, helper, music leader, or game leader on a weekly or bi-weekly basis (membership required).
- Paid Childcare– Serve babies and preschoolers on Sunday evenings on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Helpers are paid for their service (membership required).
- High School and Middle School– Serve students during their weekly Sunday evening gathering in areas such as music, games, small groups, assimilation, follow-up, and big events (membership required).
- International Ministry – Get to know international students in our community by assisting with events.
- Buildings and Grounds – Help prepare and maintain the facility both inside and our – ranging from blowing off porches to building repairs.
- Office Administration – Help answer telephones and do various administrative tasks in the church office.
- Mercy Ministry – Minister the mercy of Christ through meeting physical and spiritual needs of those in our community.
Complete the form below if you are interested in serving at Crosspoint.
Contact Ashley Bodine for more information.
We've included an option to serve in multiple areas. We recognize that many may choose to serve and worship in one service and then serve in a different capacity during another service and/or on Sunday night or a weekday.